Another view. I have to say this was a difficult job, I tried to install these by myself and ended up breaking 2 (two) windshields, need I say more? Ok! When I installed the new cap and raised the roof evidently I closed up the opening about a 1/4" inch in the width. I also built a new center post that was 1/2" wider taking up even more window clearance.......after fixing these two dimensions by opening them both up and having my son Joe help me, it took about 15 minutes to install each windshield! The only thing left on the windows now is the passenger side front slider, somehow I cut this window out of square where the window on the front edge is low enough to make the opening to big......I'm in the process of fixing that screw up now! I guess dragging this out the way I have is tough on remembering everything!
Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts